Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weather's nice in .de

Finally posted some pics from our trip to Prague (Czech Republic) back in April. Debating whether to publish our bar-hopping photos...can you say incriminating?

So Kim and I are finally settled back in Germany after being apart for 3+ weeks -- my golf trip to NC and her work training in the States. We finally got our pictures back from framing and we're getting our furniture delivered on Monday -- so the pad is getting some touch-ups. The weather has been awesome here for the whole month of May: mid-60s to mid-70s every day. Awesome golf weather!!

Speaking of golf, I'm playing in a tournament this weekend. Shot a 71 in round 1. I think I'm in 2nd - I played with a German guy who shot 68 with 7 birdies and a hole-out from 160yds for eagle (that's a skin). Not efficient scoring but he's up 3 on me... I'll let you know how I fair after tomorrow's final round.

We're hosting a margarita party tomorrow night -- to keep the Germans up since we have Monday off. Keep your eyes peeled for some fun photos...

--John

No comments: