Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Mmmm...leather!

We can hardly believe it - our furniture is finally here! It is beautiful and was well worth the wait (total time from purchase to home delivery = 123 days). Next on the furniture list is a dining room table. We will probably check out what Belgium has to offer on that front - lots of good antiques there...and waffles.

John finished 3rd in the Rheinblick Open on Sunday - I'm so proud! We celebrated with some friends (and margaritas) that night. Way to go Johnny!

My copy of Gardening for Dummies arrived today and so I embark on my journey toward a green thumb. The balcony of our apartment has built-in planters which came stocked with a few rose bushes and boxwood bushes that need some love. I also plan to add other pretty flowers and start an herb garden. Should be fun.

-Kim